The PowerPoint program is the ideal tool for making slide presentations, but you can also create many other types of documents. This program is so versatile and offers so many possibilities that you can create almost any type of document. Have you thought about creating your family tree with PowerPoint? Here we show you how to do it!
A blank slide may seem too difficult to fill. It takes a lot of time and making a good design is not so easy. But you don’t have to be a professional designer to make a nice and professional presentation. With a PowerPoint template, you get a default design you can work on. This gives you a good foundation to make your task much easier.
Using a predefined PowerPoint template can help you form a series of photos and distribute them in the form of a family tree. With this design you can create your family tree with your favorite photos and images.
The Family Tree PowerPoint templates are also useful for exhibiting in a company, university or school. If you are a genealogist or if you need to talk about genealogy, these templates and themes are also adequate.
These free PowerPoint templates include:
- Totally editable design. It’s easy to change the color palette, text, photos and other elements
- PowerPoint Template design to create a family tree
- Feature-rich themes: with Charts, driagrams, pictograms, tables and much more
- They include a family of customizable icons, with lots of editable icons in size and colors
- You can use these templates on Google Slides or PowerPoint
- 16: 9 screen layout (you can switch to 4: 3 by clicking on Google Slides, but some graphics may not work properly)
- Free PowerPoint templates