With Microsoft PowerPoint, you can create almost any gaphic document you want. This software allows you to customize the size of the documents and add graphics, images, backgrounds and a myriad of other types of information to the presentations to make them more dynamic and easier to understand.
Once the PowerPoint presentation is created, the program’s saving options also allow it to be saved in a format to be shared online, in a newsletter, by e-mail or other means of communication.
This option gives you the opportunity to create a newsletter and send it easily with PowerPoint. Here you will find different PowerPoint newsletter templates to design a high-quality email without losing time.
Discover the templates and themes to create newsletters with PowerPoint. All of them are free to download and you can modify them according to your tastes and add information to your newsletter in an intuitive and fast way.
PowerPoint is a great free tool to create newsletters and send them. If you want to save on resources, try using a PowerPoint newsletter template and find out how easy it is!
These free PowerPoint templates include:
- Totally editable design. It’s easy to change the color palette, text, photos and other elements
- PowerPoint Template design to create newsletters
- Feature-rich themes: with Charts, driagrams, pictograms, tables and much more
- They include a family of customizable icons, with lots of editable icons in size and colors
- You can use these templates on Google Slides or PowerPoint
- 16: 9 screen layout (you can switch to 4: 3 by clicking on Google Slides, but some graphics may not work properly)
- Free PowerPoint templates