An organization chart is a visual tool used by managers of a company or organization to illustrate the roles and hierarchy of an organization. If you work in any kind of company or in a non-profit organization, an organization chart can help your employees understand the chain of command by providing clear information about who is responsible of what.
With a clear image, you will be able to develop growth strategies and assign new projects. You will also be able to assess whether the organization chart makes sense: some companies find out they have more workers that could be assigned to other projects or work in other departments. A clear organization chart can help you identify inefficiencies in your workplace.
An organization chart simplifies business planning because you have the information you need and helps you choose to allocate more resources and quickly search for workers’ skills.
But how can you create an organization chart like this? Use a template for PowerPoint and you will be able to design the organization chart of your organization with an already designed base. Download your PowerPoint template for an organizational chart and finish your task in no time!
These free PowerPoint templates include:
- Totally editable design. It’s easy to change the color palette, text, photos and other elements
- PowerPoint Template design to create an organization chart
- Feature-rich themes: with Charts, driagrams, pictograms, tables and much more
- They include a family of customizable icons, with lots of editable icons in size and colors
- You can use these templates on Google Slides or PowerPoint
- 16: 9 screen layout (you can switch to 4: 3 by clicking on Google Slides, but some graphics may not work properly)
- Free PowerPoint templates