In addition to creating presentations, PowerPoint can help you create and create multiple choice quizzes and questionnaires, one of the most common types of tests. Here you have many quiz templates for PowerPoint that will help you prepare any kind of test.
If you want to create a complete quiz in a fast and easy way, a PowerPoint template can help you. A PowerPoint template is a foundation with a consistent design across all slides. The PPT templates you find here have backgrounds, images, graphics, tables, etc. All these elements are distributed in the form of a questionnaire so you can create a quiz.
A simple way to keep the public engaged in an exhibition is to add a simple and interesting quiz to the slideshow. With a template for PowerPoint with a questionnaire, you will be able to create informative slides, as well as slides with quizzes to ask questions to the audience.
Questionnaires presentations are a great way to engage your audience. Using a PowerPoint questionnaire template, you can create interactive PowerPoint presentations with questions for viewers. This is the best way to make a presentation more dynamic and interactive.
These free PowerPoint templates include:
- Totally editable design. It’s easy to change the color palette, text, photos and other elements
- PowerPoint Template design with quizes
- Feature-rich themes: with Charts, driagrams, pictograms, tables and much more
- They include a family of customizable icons, with lots of editable icons in size and colors
- You can use these templates on Google Slides or PowerPoint
- 16: 9 screen layout (you can switch to 4: 3 by clicking on Google Slides, but some graphics may not work properly)
- Free PowerPoint templates